Monday, June 28, 2010

Eliza's Party

A few days ago I went to one of my friends birthday party. It was very fun. I arrived and we hung out for some time, then we had a water balloon fight, in which I was had probably eight water balloons pop all over me. Thankfully everybody was in their bathing suits. After we had dried off some, we walked to the pool and played Marco Polo for half an hour to forty-five minutes. Their community pool is a little bit deeper than ours, which was great.

For lunch, which was next, we had pizza and soda with fruit. Most of the girls ate on the trampoline, that is until we discovered a massive wasp or something. Must have been one or two inches. Somebody finally plucked up the courage to kill it.

One of the funnest things we did was divide into teams of three and make clothes on a model in half an hour out of newspaper and duct tape. I was on a team with a girl named Sara and one named Kristina. Unfortunately our model was Kristina and she ripped the dress we made, but I could always make it again. Four pieces over lapped to make the skirt, and two were folded in half for the bodice, which was lined in duct tape and had a bow. The dress had really wide duct tape middle. We didn't win but I personally liked ors the best. The people who did win had a dress with a shirt of ruffles with a belt and a halter style neck holder- upper. The other team made their dress out of one newspaper and had a large flower on the belt.

We had a good chocolate and strawberry cake with ice cream, then we opened presents and got some gifts in return. Mine was a monkey puppet which 'Mander, my dog, chewed some. Luckily there from the dollar store. I then played some ninja with my friends, Eliza, Sara, and Shavonne.
Altogether an enjoyable party.


Tomorrow my family and the zion kids are going to camp Grady Spruce, and I'm sure I'm going to have lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment